The global COVID19 pandemic has changed the way we travel forever. The impact is unprecedented worldwide. As the world slowly starts to open up, your health and safety are our absolute priority.
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are. The health, safety and well-being of our staff, guests, owners and partners remains our top priority as the world goes through this unprecedented crisis.
We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label verified by Clifton represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotels.
What to expect during your visit:
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- Contactless check- in, check- out and payments carried out whenever possible.
- Seamless and convenient online check-in and fast check out via ALL app.
- WhatsApp Business (WAB) for touch-free communication with the hotel through mobile phone.
- Digital menu in restaurant, bars and room service for guests to browse the menu.
- Contactless payment online directly linked to hotel’s POS/PMS.
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of all high touch room and bathroom areas.
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
- Heartists are given comprehensive safety and hygiene training.
- As of July, guest access to medical professionals and tele- medical support, with our AXA partnership
- Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols.
- Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closures.
- Appointed, trained and empowered ALLSAFE officers who are committed 24/7 in safeguarding and taking care of the health, safety and well-being of our staff, guests and partners.
- Conduct temperature checks using thermal guns for all Heartists, guests, partners, contractors and vendors when entering the hotel.
- Provisions of hand sanitizer dispensers across the facility and common areas of the hotel.
- Heartists and guests are provided with appropriate masks and sanitizer solutions upon arrival.
- Implement new prearrival communication protocol.
- All rooms, suites and apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after check out and then kept vacant for minimum of 24 hours before that are occupied by the next guest.
- All room amenities (bathroom, tea & coffee) including non-essential items are removed and make available upon request.
- All minibars in the rooms are emptied
- We have adjusted the number of towels in the bathrooms to number of guests to avoid unused towels.
- On departure, all unused bathroom amenities and tea & coffee facilities are sanitized, put in a box for 72 hrs. and then replaced.
- Nightly turndown service has been temporarily suspended.
- Physical distance signage have been placed strategically around public areas to remind everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Tables in the restaurant is arranged as a safe distance between guests. Offers a la carte service instead of buffet service.
- Sunbeds around the pool are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are also kept two meters apart to maintain physical distance between guests.
- Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice. Self-parking is now offered in designated parking zones.
- Gym and swimming pool are open from 9AM to 6PM daily. Treadmills and other equipment are arranged at a safe distance between guests. Changing rooms are temporarily closed including sauna and steam rooms. Towels are not provided as well in the facility.